Submit your papers
Already inscribed in the registration and submission platform? Present your paper in the link below now.
All the best papers will be accepted for a Special Issue. For more details you can follow these links: https://twitter.com/FutureInternet6/status/1201772531880841217
Call for papers
All the accepted papers will be published in full version.
Title: TBD (Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Smart Innovation, Ergonomics and Applied Human Factors (IC2ISD’20).
Book series TBD (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies).
ISBN: coming soon
Every submitted paper must be original and clearly highlight the nature of its technical/scientific contribution, and the problems, domains or environments to which it is applicable.
Paper review will follow a double-blind evaluation. Authors are encouraged to take under consideration the scientific ethical norms regarding plagiarism and self-plagiarism thoroughly before submitting and must make sure that their submissions do not substantially overlap work which has been published elsewhere or simultaneously submitted to a journal or another conference with proceedings. Papers that contain any form of plagiarism will be rejected without reviews.
Authors can submit their research paper in one of the following forms:
Full paper: it consists on a paper with 5-6 pages.
Short paper: it consists on a paper with up to 4 pages.
- All papers must be submitted through the online submission facilities and should follow the instructions and templates that can be found under Guidelines and Templates. After the paper submission has been successfully completed, authors will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail.
- Simultaneous submission of the same work to multiple events, submission of previously published work, or plagiarism constitutes dishonesty or fraud. IC2ISD’20, like other scientific and technical conferences and journals, prohibits these practices and may, on the recommendation of a program chair, take action against authors who have committed them. In some cases, program committees may share information about submitted papers with other conference chairs and journal editors to ensure the integrity of papers under consideration. If a violation of these principles is found, sanctions may include, but are not limited to, barring the authors from submitting to or participating in future conferences for a set period, contacting the authors' institutions, and publicizing the details of the case.
- All authors submitting a paper for reviewing must use the template provided bellow which is also mandatory for those uploading the camera-ready version of their papers. Failure to produce correctly formatted camera-ready submissions may result in the paper’s exclusion from the Proceedings.
- Authors must provide both the source files and the pdf file.
- The template corresponds to the "Springer Proceedings" as all the accepted papers are intended
to be published with Springer. Use the links below to download your favorite version.
Latex Template download
Word Template download
- It is highly recommended reading the "Information for Authors of Springer Proceedings".
- Accepted papers can be presented either orally or as posters. The total length of oral presentations is 20 minutes, which will be controlled by the session chair. It is expected that the presenter is ready in the room before the session begins. All technical session rooms are equipped with a video projector and a computer running Microsoft Windows with Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Speakers should bring it in a USB drive Using your own laptop or smart device, as long as it is enabled with VGA output connection is possible but not recommended. The presenter should prepare a set of slides that clearly illustrate the main points of her/his paper, and he/she has to make sure the presentation fits well within the assigned time slot, leaving at least 5 minutes for a period of question-answering.
- Any special need should be requested in advance to the conference Secretariat.
- Accepted papers can be presented either orally or as posters. Posters will have a specific session for being presented to a larger audience. Authors are required to attend to their poster to answer questions during all the time of the poster session. It must not exceed the A0 (84 cm X 118 cm) portrait format.
- Please use an appropriate font size for the posters so that they are readable by the participants from 1.5 meter away. The poster message should be clear and understandable even without oral explanation.
- Please verify it is placed on the board before the beginning of the poster session.
- The poster must be printed beforehand and brought along to the conference by the author. Alternatively, the conference may provide a printing and transportation service but you must contact the secretariat at least one month ahead before the conference dates, inquiring about costs and deadlines. Please note that it is not acceptable to print A4 sheets and hang them at the poster board.
IFGICT will award 3 Green IT Professional Exam Certifications + Course material to best 3 papers in the conference